Factory-overhauled WIRTGEN machines – Guaranteed a second lease on life
We test and overhaul our used machines very thoroughly and in line with high quality standards. The first step of each repair process is an initial functional test of the used machine prior to adding it to our range of used equipment.
Should you opt for a complete overhaul of your machine, this is followed by a second, much more comprehensive work step, which includes:
- checking the engine and hydraulic system
- checking individual components, such as drive units or conveyor system
- replacing or repairing all damaged parts, with all wear parts being replaced exclusively with original parts
- replacing all oils and filters
- setting the hydraulic and electrical systems to their default values
This step concludes with an extensive functional test. A report is prepared that will provide information – even after many years – on which parts were repaired or replaced. Our offer includes repainting of the machine according to your specification to make sure that your used machine will meet your requirements not only from a technical but also from a visual point of view.