Vocational training with WIRTGEN
Learning in a powerful team
Vocational training plays a very important role in our company. There are currently 130 trainees at WIRTGEN GmbH, and around one third of our workforce was trained in recognized professions by our own company.
Our philosophy is to train the employees of tomorrow within our own company – this is a profitable investment in a safe future for both parties involved, as the consistent growth of the Group has meant that almost all trainees were taken on by the company after finishing their courses.
The perfect start to your career
During your traineeship, we help you acquire more than just the essential knowledge that you will need in your subsequent professional life by offering training in the specialist departments, in-house, advanced courses and interdisciplinary projects. We employ a team of full-time instructors to accompany you on your career path.
You are right for us if:
- You are enthusiastic about our technologies and machines
- You can complete your assignments reliably, carefully and conscientiously
- You enjoy learning new things and are prepared to take responsibility for yourself and your team
- You are or strive to be a team player
What we have to offer:
- Exciting practical projects: You form interdisciplinary teams to build models of our machines or implement your own ideas; for example, an electric scooter designed by our trainees was put into series production
- In-house training for more in-depth study of the course content
- Involvement in international corporate events, training and construction trade fairs
- Modern training facilities and workstations
- WIRTGEN GROUP "trainee technology days" event during which trainees from all brand headquarters independently carry out a real road construction project
- In-house English courses
|Job Title Ausbildung: Fachkraft für Metalltechnik (Konstruktions- oder Montagetechnik) 2019||Division Apprenticeship||Company WIRTGEN GmbH||Country Germany||Date 22.06.2018|
|Job Title Ausbildung: Konstruktionsmechaniker/-in (Stahl- und Metallbau) 2019||Division Apprenticeship||Company WIRTGEN GmbH||Country Germany||Date 22.06.2018|