Mix preparation on construction site
- The mobile concept of the cold recycling mixing plant means the machine can be used in the direct vicinity of the operation site, saving both money and time.
- The robust twin-shaft pugmill mixer exhibits high levels of mixing performance with consistent quality.
- Mixing precisely to formula is made possible thanks to the use of accurate, microprocessor-controlled spraying units for adding various binding agents.
- The slewing discharge conveyor enables the processed material to either be stockpiled or continuously loaded on to trucks.
- Solid fold-out or rather extendable supports ensure the machine stands firm and enable it to be quickly and precisely aligned.
Find out about the components of WIRTGEN mobile cold recycling mixing plants
Detailed information about the KMA 220i
|Mixing capacity||max. 220 t/hmax. 246 tph|
|Transport dimensions (LxWxH)||13,40 (14,71 with cabine) x 2,50 x 4,00 m43′ 12″ (48′ 3″ with cabine) x |
8′ 2″ x 13′ 2″
|Engine power||129 kW / 176 PS129 kW / 174 HP|
|Emission standards||EU Stage IV / US Tier 4fEU Stage IV / US Tier 4f|
|Operating weight CE *||29,950 kg66,028 lbs|
|Mixer type||Twin-shaft continuous compulsory mixerTwin-shaft continuous compulsory mixer|
|KMA 220i||Mixing capacity max. 220 t/hmax. 246 tph||
Transport dimensions (LxWxH)
13,40 (14,71 with cabine) x 2,50 x 4,00 m43′ 12″ (48′ 3″ with cabine) x
8′ 2″ x 13′ 2″
|Engine power 129 kW / 176 PS129 kW / 174 HP||Emission standards EU Stage IV / US Tier 4fEU Stage IV / US Tier 4f||Operating weight CE * 29,950 kg66,028 lbs||Mixer type Twin-shaft continuous compulsory mixerTwin-shaft continuous compulsory mixer|
- [*] Weight of machine with half-full water tank, half-full fuel tank, driver (150 lbs/75 kg) and tools.